Our seasoned marketing professionals bring decades of experience and can-do attitudes to your team. And there’s no risk and nothing to sign to consider working with our consultants on retainer.
Do you have so much on your plate that you don’t know what to do? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. There are many reasons why cybersecurity vendors work with our experienced marketing contractors through monthly, weekly, and pay-as-you-go retainers, including:
- Your employee just left, with many tasks still on their plate.
- You’ve got headcount approved, but it’s taking forever to find the right candidate.
- You can’t get headcount approved, meanwhile you’re drowning in work.
- You’ve got a big product launch coming up and need extra help.
- You struck out with your last hire and want to do a three-month “try before you buy.”
- You need to backfill your colleague on maternity/paternity leave or medical leave.
As a marketing staffing agency, we’ve helped our customers overcome every one of these scenarios through temporary marketing staff augmentation. Our seasoned marketing professionals bring decades of experience and can-do attitudes to your team. And there’s no risk and nothing to sign to consider working with our consultants on retainer. We don’t ask you to sign anything until you’ve interviewed and selected your consultant.
CyberEdge offers you unparalleled access to:
“It’s hard to find a marketing consultant who’s not only capable of cranking out well-written white papers, but who is also polished enough to present in our customer-facing webinars. In short, I’m impressed with CyberEdge.”
~ Tom Clare, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Websense