Whether you’re a fledgling start-up or a well-established leader in your industry, you need a logo that will help your company stand out in a crowded market. Fortunately, CyberEdge can help.
We love creating logos – both company logos and logos for other initiatives, such as technologies, teams, programs, and conferences. The keys to a successful logo creation project are asking the right questions, listening to your preferences, and providing our clients with choices. Fortunately, we excel in all three areas.
First, we’ll ask you lots of questions about your logo preferences and listen carefully to your responses. Here are a few of the questions we’ll ask you:
- Who are your main competitors?
- What sets your company apart from the competition?
- Who is your primary target audience? What is their age group?
- If you have a current logo, what do you like and dislike about it?
- What company logos do you admire most? And why?
- Do you want an icon or simply a type treatment?
- Do you want a tagline to accompany your logo?
- Do you prefer a conservative or bold logo?
- What colors should we include and/or avoid?
- Do you have any preferred fonts for your logo?
Second, we’ll provide you with at least a dozen logo concepts that align with your preferences. You tell us which ones you like and what you like about them.
Third, we’ll keep revising your logo design until we’ve created a logo that you love! Sorry… liking your logo simply won’t do. We won’t stop until you love the logo we create for you.
Your final deliverables typically include:
- Horizontal and vertical versions
- Color, grayscale, and white versions
- Transparent background (.png) versions
- High-resolution and low-resolution versions in all the file formats you’d like (e.g., .png, .jpg, .eps)
- Source files (typically in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator)
Related CyberEdge Services
Need help creating a brand identity that helps you stick out? Or perhaps creating a style guide that describes proper use of your logo and branding elements? Click on any of these related CyberEdge services to learn more:
- Brand Identity
- Style Guides
- Pay-as-you-go Graphic Design Support