Interim Marketing Operations Manager
Need help managing your company’s marketing operations? Look no further.
CyberEdge’s experienced marketing operations consultants are available for 20-, 30-, and 40-hours per week retainers to:
- Be the “glue” among all marketing personnel and teams
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports regarding marketing performance, including marketing qualified leads (MQLs), key performance indicators (KPIs), and a myriad of marketing metrics
- Oversee execution of the marketing programs budget, ensuring that quarterly expenses never exceed quarterly budget allocations
- Seek approval for vendor contracts and invoice payments
- Handle all logistics for new headcount requests, performance appraisals, merit increases, budget requests, and more
- Facilitate quarterly marketing business reviews / offsite meetings
Deep in Experience
CyberEdge’s marketing operations consultants average 15-20 years of experience. We don’t even interview candidates with less than 10 years of experience. When you work with a veteran marketing operations consultant, they’re able to hit the ground running with minimal ramp-up time.
Flexible Contract Terms
Our marketing operations consultants are available for 20-, 30-, and 40-hour/week retainers for a minimum of three months. If you need your consultant to temporarily burst their hours during the term, they can do so without you having to sign an SOW amendment. And your retainer agreement will be structured so your retainer auto-renews on a month-to-month basis in perpetuity until you provide 30 days email notice. The average CyberEdge 3-month minimum retainer goes for approximately 9-12 months!
If you decide you want to hire your marketing operations consultant, and they agree to be hired, CyberEdge builds in a nominal recruiting fee into the contract. This way you and your consultant can do a two-way try-and-buy, so you both know what you’re getting when moving forward with permanent employment.
Nothing to Sign Until You’ve Selected Your Consultant
There is absolutely no risk to consider a CyberEdge marketing operations consultant for a retainer. Just give us a list of tasks that you want your consultant to tackle and tell us your preference for weekly hours (20, 30, or 40), and we’ll furnish you with one or two resumes within two business days. If you like a resume, we’ll introduce you to the consultant so you can interview him or her one-on-one. Then if you and your chosen consultant would like to move forward, then we give you a contract to review – not before.
Need help with other marketing functions? Click on any of these related CyberEdge services to learn more:
“Our CyberEdge consultant is truly an ‘A player.’ He’s super cooperative and brings a wealth of industry experience to the table. He helps provide our company with strategic direction and has made thoughtful suggestions on how we can do things even better.”
~ Kirby Wadsworth, CMO, Illusive Networks