Brand Awareness Studies
Virtually everyone can recognize Nike’s swoosh logo. But unless you’re the dominant player in your industry, not everyone may recognize your company’s name or logo. And if your prospects have never heard of you, then it will be virtually impossible for your company to be on their shortlists.
Before you invest in programs to increase your company’s brand awareness, it’s wise to measure your company’s brand awareness – and track it annually to measure the results of those marketing programs designed, at least in part, to increase brand awareness.
CyberEdge helps technology vendors gauge their brand awareness in various ways (all included within the same study):
- Brand recall: The percentage of buyers who are able to name your brand when asked to name brands in your product or service category. This is also called “unaided brand awareness.”
- Top-of-mind awareness: This is defined as the first brand that comes into a buyer’s mind when completing the aforementioned brand recall question.
- Brand recognition: The percentage of buyers who recognize your brand from a multiple choice (and randomized) list of brands in your product or service category. This is also called “aided brand awareness.”
- Brand preference: Gauge the feelings of buyers about your brand and the brands of your competitors with regard to favorability, familiarity, and likelihood to recommend.
When it comes to measuring brand awareness, there are many vendors to choose from. So, what makes CyberEdge different?
We Know IT
CyberEdge is laser-focused on serving the IT vendor community. Our veteran marketing consultants average 15-20 years of experience and have served virtually all IT industry segments, including security, networking, virtualization, storage, mobile, cloud, and more. By having subject matter expertise in your industry, we’re better equipped to construct a survey instrument that meets your needs.
We Scale Across All Countries
CyberEdge partners with reputable research panel vendors to locate and reward research participants who align with your prospective buyer criteria. CyberEdge has conducted research in 17 countries across North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
We Embrace Best Practices
CyberEdge knows research. We embrace numerous best practices, including:
- Avoiding survey bias
- Avoiding survey fatigue
- Constructing easy-to-follow survey questions in a consistent way
- Localizing surveys for non-English speakers
- Achieving a statistically significant sample size
- Weeding out “speeders” and “cheaters”
- Mining results for optimal insights
Related CyberEdge Services
Interested in measuring satisfaction and loyalty among your customer base? Want to become a thought leader in your industry? Click on any of these related CyberEdge services to learn more:
- Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty Studies
- Thought Leadership Studies
- Content Audit
- Demand Generation Programs Audit