COVID-19 Impact Report
About This Report
Register now to download CyberEdge’s report so you can benchmark your IT security organization against your peers with regard to how the pandemic has affected personnel, cyber risks, budgets, and spending priorities. Last August, CyberEdge surveyed 600 enterprise IT security professionals. Key insights include:
- 54% of enterprises have increased their existing 2020 IT security budgets by an average of 5%
- IT security budgets are projected to increase by 7% next year
- 75% have increased preference for cloud-based security solutions
- The typical remote workforce has increased by 114%
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy adoption has increased by 59%
- The top-three pandemic challenges are an increased volume of threats, insufficient remote access, and increased risks due to unmanaged devices
- The top-three pandemic-fueled technology investments are cloud-based secure web gateway (SWG), cloud-based next-generation firewall (NGFW), and cloud-based secure email gateway (SEG)
Click the infographic below to view it in full-screen mode.
- 600 IT security professionals
- 1,000+ employees
- 7 countries
- 19 industries
- Health Care
- United States
- United Kingdom
By downloading any of the following marketing kit resources, you consent to abiding by the terms of CyberEdge’s acceptable use policy, as depicted in the next tab.
Report figures and table graphics
Report cover graphics
CyberEdge Group logos
Acceptable Use Policy
CyberEdge Group, LLC (“CyberEdge”) encourages third-party organizations to incorporate textual and graphical elements of the Cyberthreat Defense Report into presentations, reports, website content, product collateral, and other marketing communications without seeking explicit written permission from CyberEdge, provided such organizations adhere to this acceptable use policy. The following rules apply to referencing textual and/or graphical elements of this report:
Report distribution. Only CyberEdge and its authorized research sponsors are permitted to distribute this report for commercial purposes. This restriction does preclude reproduction of the report for internal uses, such as a training.
Source citations. When citing a textual and/or graphical element from this report, you must incorporate the following statement into a corresponding footnote or other citation: “Source: 2020 Cyberthreat Defense Report, CyberEdge Group, LLC.”
Quotes and excerpts. Quotes and excerpts extracted from this report must not be modified in any way. Rephrasing is not permitted.
Figures and tables. Figures and tables extracted from this report must not be modified in any way. Artwork for figures and tables for the most recent Cyberthreat Defense Report can be found within the Marketing Kit tab on this web page.
No implied endorsements. CyberEdge does not endorse technology vendors. Cited CyberEdge content should never be used to imply favor from CyberEdge.
If you have questions about this policy or would like to incorporate content from this report in a manner not addressed by this policy, submit an email to email@example.com.